Subaru Honda BMW Evolution Car Parts Modifications Mods
The AJW Performance Summer Sale is Live!
- 15% off Parts Installation when purchased from AJW, 10% off if you bring your own parts. Simply call and mention that you saw this on the website!
- 20% off Alignments
- 10% off Moore Performance Blast Plates using code: SUMMERBLAST
- Free Lugnuts with the purchase of any Wheel or coilovers use code: SUMMERBONUS
- Free Shipping on all Cosmis and AME Wheels use code: SUMMER WHEELS
- Up to 10% off all Performance parts, contact us for a specific amount and how you can save big!
- Special pricing on all NRG products for the month of July!
- Review AJW Performance on Google and receive a $25 dollar coupon code towards your next purchase. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org after reviewing to receive your code.
CP Custom Forged Pistons for the Mazdaspeed3
When building your bottom end, you need a quality piston that can handle boost and maximum horsepower. CP forged pistons feature superb ring seal, higher vacuum, lower blow-by, greater durability and increased horsepower and torque through the power band. Better yet, peak horsepower is retained through the life of the piston rings. This is achieved by lightweight forgings and CP's exclusive machining techniques and processes. CP's commitment to racing is reflected in every piston they produce. CP is dedicated to superior engineering, utilizing the latest forging techniques and CNC machinery and backing it up with rigorous quality control makes for a top-notch product every time that emphasizes performance and reliability. CP has some of the highest quality control standards in the industry. CP is a division of Pankl Racing Systems, a high-technology racing group supplying engine and suspension components to numerous Formula One, F3000, IRL, CART, World Rally Racing teams and to such elite companies as Ferrari and Porsche. You will not find a finer piston for your 07-10 Mazdaspeed3. CP offers optional coatings to enhance the effectiveness of your pistons. The top coating is designed to reflect heat into the combustion chamber, thereby increasing exhaust gas velocity and greatly improving scavenging potential. The skirt coating offers additional lubricant in times of extreme heat or heavy wear situations. The coating is designed to reduce friction on the skirt by providing a buffer to the cylinder. Coating options are applied to the entire set and add 4-6 weeks to the order time. Features: High strength aluminum forging Lightweight design CNC machined to 1 gram Wrist pins and rings included Accumulator groove included Double pin oilers Prices listed are for a full set of four (4) pistons CP Pistons for the Mazdaspeed3 are custom forged and will typically take 3-4 weeks manufacturing lead time before they ship, however availability can vary. To plan your engine build, please call for current availability and lead time.